Tuesday 30 June 2020

Desk Review

I am using a desk review to check my questionnaire survey, I am wanting to check that my survey is not biased and is easy to understand. After completing my survey I went over the questions that I completed in my survey and went over which questions need to be worded different or even taken out to make my survey more helpful to use. I identified that I needed to change the instructions at the top of my survey, clearly identifying the purpose and instructions for filling the survey in. I also added in three more questions at the top of my survey because I hadn't questions that focused on the person doing the survey, for example, one of the questions I added in was, what age are you? and had options from 0-100 years.



OK
Needs fixing
Comment
Purpose is clear


Meaningful title
x

Instructions given
x

Target Population identified and screened for
x

For each question:
Does the question meet the purpose?
x

Question is clear, easy to understand
x

All possible answers are catered for 
x

Short sentences
x

Instructions given where appropriate
ie  tick all that apply or tick one only
x

Spelling, grammar are correct
x

Appropriate language and style
x

No comments:

Post a Comment