Monday 16 May 2016

THE RUN

Today we were doing the run and we were told since it was a bit stormy we could go as far as we possibly could, of course, that's when I thought oh I am going to do the short run because today I just can't be bothered and I have a sore heel but really I should have done the long I am really disappointed in myself because I could have gone, father but I was just being lazy.when we got back from the run I thought long and hard I have got it easy there are lots of other people in the world that have to do way harder stuff than what I am doing and sometimes you just got to do something you don't like,I really want to try hard on the run now even if that means feeling a little sick afterwards I really regret the decision that I made and now will think harder about what I do.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Reed,
    I like how you know that it was wrong that you only did half the run.
    I think next time you need use more punctuation so it flows a lot more.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reed,
    I enjoying reading your story but next time I think you should put more punctuation to make it easier to read. :)

    Mya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you owned up to your decision and you are going to push yourself even further now. Sometimes we make mistakes but it's good to stop and think about your decision and how you can improve next time. Sometimes when your pour from your heart you don't think about G.P.S. So I think a next step for you would be punctuation. Check out my blog:
    http://paroagreycatarinam.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi reed, I like that you knew that you done and said that you did that may next time use more G.P.S it would make it easier to read

    ReplyDelete